Do you have 50 or more full time employees? The mandated ObamaCare employee deadline is almost here for employers with 50+ employees.
Do you know what the consequence will be if you do not provide coverage for your employees?
Do you know what an FTE
[full time equivalent] is? Did you include your part time employees in your calculation? Did you know you have to include them?
Did you know that there are health insurance plans available in Arizona that will provide the coverage for your FTE employees for a fraction of the cost of the penalty that will be imposed upon you by the IRS? Did you know that the penalty is not deductible as a business expense?
Here are some questions you NEED to know the answers to:
• How do I determine if my company’s current plan provides “Minimum Value?”
• What is Minimum Essential Coverage?
• How is “affordable coverage determined?”
• What are the employer mandated requirements for plan years beginning in 2016?
• How are dependents defined?
• When do the penalties begin?
• How will an employer know if a penalty is due?
• How do penalties apply to companies with a common owner?
• How will the Federal Government know an employer is complying with the employer mandate?
The ACA [Affordable Care Act] will now affect all employers with 50+ FT or FTE employees. Give Lehrman Group a call — we can show you a variety of ways to comply with the law, provide the coverage that is required for your employees and SAVE YOU MONEY! Call us at (623) 455-6997 or (800) 600-9663. Ask for the Employer Group Health Insurance Department at extension 19.
Lehrman Group serves the health insurance needs of individuals and families, small and large businesses, franchises, governments, municipalities and institutional clients throughout Arizona. Founded in 1988, Lehrman Group maintains leadership positions in the health insurance marketplace.