Cigna of Arizona Health Insurance Plans
Click here to get a quote or apply for a Cigna of Arizona health insurance policy. If you need any assistance, please call 800-600-9663.
Cigna is the largest health insurance company in the world. If hospitalized under their HMO plan, you'll have a deductible of $1000, then you pay 20% of your bills; they pay the remaining 80%. From day one you only pay $25 for doctor office visits and $50 for specialist visits. You pay $15 for generic prescriptions, $40 for most brand name drugs. You pay nothing for lab services or x-rays. Emergency room costs you $150. After your deductible has been met, your maximum out of pocket cost (your 20%) is $3000 per person. Maternity benefits are included on this plan.
Cigna also offers a PPO plan, and if you have certain pre-existing conditions, this can be a good choice -- unlike most all other companies, Cigna will never rider away any of your pre-existing conditions if they accept you. If hospitalized, you'll have your choice of deductibles from $1000 to $5000, then you pay 20% of your bills; they pay the remaining 80% (your 20% can total a maximum of $2500-5000 over and above your deductible, depending upon the deductible you choose). You only pay $25 or $30 for doctor office visits and $50 or $60 for specialist visits. You pay a maximum of $10 for generic prescriptions and $35 for most brand name drugs after a separate annual brand-name drug deductible of $300. There are a tons of providers on this plan, including the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale.
To get a quote or apply for a Cigna of Arizona health insurance policy, click below. If you need any assistance, please call 800-600-9663.
Click here to get a quote for a Cigna of Arizona health insurance policy
Click here to download the Cigna of Arizona paper application [PDF file]
Cigna HMO brochure [PDF file]
Cigna PPO brochure [PDF file]
Providers for Cigna